emergency repairs for commercial rooftops
TPO • PVC • EPDM • Modified Bitumen • Built-up (BUR) • Metal
Whether the damage is caused by mother nature or is man-made, get us on your roof today to assess the damage! We repair a variety of commercial rooftops including: Single-ply membranes (TPO, EPDM, PVC), Modified Bitumen, Built-up, and Metal. All Weather Waterproofing meets National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA) standards, and local Utah Roofing Contractor Association (URCA) with all commercial roof repair applications.
24 Hour Emergency Response to Leaks and Repairs
Dedicated Account Manager
OSHA Fall Protection Compliance
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR SERVICE REQUEST
- Once we have received your service request, we will dispatch our service technicians to respond to your request. Our technicians will check in with the on-site contact before conducting any work.
- Our technicians will begin to identify the problem and perform the necessary measures to remedy the current issue.
- All of our service calls require a signature from the on-site contact, stating that the work was preformed and the issue was resolved. If the issue is not resolved, we will provide you with a detailed proposal to return and conduct the necessary required repairs.
- All service calls require that we capture the details of the work that was performed and the materials that were used to complete the work.
- Each service request will include before and after pictures to document any damage or repairs that were made.
- You will receive an invoice by e-mail with 48 hours after the completion of the work.